- Vanishing Georgia
- [Photograph of people at the railroad station, Winder, Barrow County, Georgia, between 1910 and 1920]
- Date of Original:
- Railroad stations--Georgia--Barrow County
- United States, Georgia, Barrow County, Winder, 33.9926098, -83.720171
- Winder, 1910-1920. People mill around the railroad station while a passenger train is there. The depot was given to the city in the mid-1970s due to a decline in Seaboard Coast Line passenger service. After its renovation, it was occupied by the Winder-Barrow Chamber of Commerce.
Caption reads: "__ of pag. __ [r]e-shoot - 4 3/8 x 3 1/4 Ignore crop marks ok to crop 5/8 at r[igh]t; 1 1/4 at left; 3/8 at top"
- Metadata URL:
- Rights Holder:
- Held by Georgia Archives, 5800 Jonesboro Road, Morrow, GA 30260.
Contact repository re: reproduction and usage.
- Additional Rights Information:
- Please contact holding institution for information regarding use and copyright status.
- Holding Institution:
- Georgia Archives