- Vanishing Georgia
- [Photograph of Charles H. Douglass, Macon, Bibb County, Georgia]
- African American businesspeople--Georgia--Macon
- United States, Georgia, Bibb County, Macon, 32.84069, -83.6324
- Macon. Charles H. Douglass, a black, owned and operated the Douglass Theatre and Douglass Hotel both in the 300 block of Broadway. They were for blacks only.
- Metadata URL:
- Rights Holder:
- Held by Georgia Archives, 5800 Jonesboro Road, Morrow, GA 30260.
Contact repository re: reproduction and usage.
- Additional Rights Information:
- Please contact holding institution for information regarding use and copyright status.
- Holding Institution:
- Georgia Archives