- Vanishing Georgia
- [Photograph of Harry Stillwell Edwards, Tallulah Falls, Rabun County, Georgia]
- Domestic life--Georgia--Tallulah Falls
Edwards, Harry Stillwell, 1855-1938
- United States, Georgia, Habersham County, Tallulah Falls, 34.7306498, -83.3943316
United States, Georgia, Rabun County, 34.8816822, -83.4021366
- "Tallulah Falls. Harry Stillwell Edwards, poet laureate of Macon, was well known throughout the state. He was columnist for <i>Atlanta Journal</i> for 15 years. Here his with entire family at Tallulah Falls. Harry Edwards wrote <i>Eneas Arifricanus</i>. Left to right: wife Mrs. Edwards, Jackson Lane Edwards, VA standing in front of him, Roxi Lane Edwards, Harry, Prentia Stillwell Edwards."--from field notes
- Metadata URL:
- Rights Holder:
- Held by Georgia Archives, 5800 Jonesboro Road, Morrow, GA 30260.
Contact repository re: reproduction and usage.
- Additional Rights Information:
- Please contact holding institution for information regarding use and copyright status.
- Holding Institution:
- Georgia Archives