- Vanishing Georgia
- [Photograph of home of Judge Daniel R. Tucker, Baldwin County, Georgia]
- Architecture--Georgia--Baldwin County
Domestic life--Georgia--Baldwin County
- United States, Georgia, Baldwin County, 33.06928, -83.24959
- Baldwin County. Home of Judge Daniel R. Tucker, located on Irwinton Road, was built about 1839. It is in Greek Revival style. It is sometimes called "Lockerly." Sibley, Powell, Hollingshead, Hatcher, and Grassmann families have lived there. House is presently being restored and gardens are being planted.
2003/02/04: Current status of house could not be verified.
- Metadata URL:
- Rights Holder:
- Held by Georgia Archives, 5800 Jonesboro Road, Morrow, GA 30260.
Contact repository re: reproduction and usage.
- Additional Rights Information:
- Please contact holding institution for information regarding use and copyright status.
- Holding Institution:
- Georgia Archives