- Vanishing Georgia
- [Photograph of an aerial view of Milledgeville State Hospital complex, Milledgeville, Baldwin County, Georgia, ca. 1950-1969]
- Aerial photographs
Georgia State Sanitarium at Milledgeville
- United States, Georgia, Baldwin County, Milledgeville, 33.08014, -83.2321
- Milledgeville, ca. 1950s-1960s. Aerial view of Milledgeville State Hospital complex, now known as Central State Hospital. The large building was built in the 1850s and known first as the Center Building. Today it is called the Powell Building, probably for Dr. Theophilus Orgain Powell who served as superintendent 1879-1907.
- Metadata URL:
- Rights Holder:
- Held by Georgia Archives, 5800 Jonesboro Road, Morrow, GA 30260.
Contact repository re: reproduction and usage.
- Additional Rights Information:
- Please contact holding institution for information regarding use and copyright status.
- Holding Institution:
- Georgia Archives