Copy the below HTML to embed this viewer into your website.
- Sanborn Fire Insurance Maps for Georgia Towns and Cities, 1884-1941
- West Point, Troup Co., Ga., June, 1900 / Sanborn-Perris Map Co., Limited
- Sanborn Map & Publishing Co.
- New York : Sanborn-Perris Map Co.
- Date of Original:
- West Point (Ga.)--Maps
Troup County (Ga.)--Maps
Insurance, Fire--Georgia--West Point--Maps
Insurance, Fire--Georgia--Troup County--Maps
- United States, Alabama, Chambers County, Lanett, 32.86874, -85.1905
United States, Alabama, Chambers County, Langdale, 32.82041, -85.17216
United States, Alabama, Randolph County, Rock Mills, 33.15984, -85.28745
United States, Georgia, Harris County, 32.736, -84.90899
United States, Georgia, Troup County, 33.03351, -85.02834
United States, Georgia, Troup County, West Point, 32.87791, -85.18327
- fire insurance maps
- Still Image
- Fire insurance maps which show building construction by hand coloring, locations of elevators, windows and doors, and available water facilities.
Shows commercial and religious occupancy of buildings, dwellings with property boundaries, and house and block numbers.
Includes notes on population, water facilities, fire department, and prevailing winds.
The Sanborn Maps database is a project of the Digital Library of Georgia as part of Georgia HomePLACE. The project is supported with federal LSTA funds administered by the Institute of Museum and Library Services through the Georgia Public Library Service, a unit of the Board of Regents of the University System of Georgia. The maps represented are from the University of Georgia Libraries Map Collection.
- Metadata URL:
- Digital Object URL:
- IIIF manifest:
- Rights Holder:
- "Sanborn", "Sanborn Map", "Sanborn Map Company", and "Sanborn Fire Insurance Maps" are recognized trademarks of the Sanborn Map Company, a subsidiary of Environmental Data Resources, Inc. (EDR). The presentation of the historic maps on this site is in no way connected with either the Sanborn Map Company or Environmental Data Resources, Inc.
- Bibliographic Citation (Cite As):
- Cite as: Sanborn Map Company. [Title of Map]. University of Georgia Libraries Map Collection, Athens, Ga., presented in the Digital Library of Georgia.
- 1 map on 7 sheets.
- Holding Institution:
- University of Georgia. Map and Government Information Library