Copy the below HTML to embed this viewer into your website.
- Sanborn Fire Insurance Maps for Georgia Towns and Cities, 1884-1941
- Arlington, Calhoun and Early Counties, Georgia, Apr. 1934 / Sanborn Map Company
- Sanborn Map Company
- New York : Sanborn Map Company
- Date of Original:
- Arlington (Ga.)--Maps
Calhoun County (Ga.)--Maps
Early County (Ga.)--Maps
Insurance, Fire--Georgia--Calhoun County--Maps
Insurance, Fire--Georgia--Early County--Maps
- United States, Georgia, Calhoun County, Arlington, 31.4399, -84.72492
United States, Georgia, Early County, Arlington, 31.4018729, -84.820635
- fire insurance maps
- Still Image
- Fire insurance maps which show building construction by hand coloring, locations of elevators and windows, and available water facilities. Shows commercial and religious occupancy of buildings, dwellings with property boundaries, and house and block numbers. Includes notes on population, water facilities, fire department, and prevailing winds. The maps represented are from the University of Georgia Libraries Map Collection.
- Metadata URL:
- Digital Object URL:
- IIIF manifest:
- Rights Holder:
- "Sanborn", "Sanborn Map", "Sanborn Map Company", and "Sanborn Fire Insurance Maps" are recognized trademarks of the Sanborn Map Company, a subsidiary of Environmental Data Resources, Inc. (EDR). The presentation of the historic maps on this site is in no way connected with either the Sanborn Map Company or Environmental Data Resources, Inc.
- Bibliographic Citation (Cite As):
- Sanborn Map Company. [Title of Map]. University of Georgia Libraries Map Collection, Athens, Ga., presented in the Digital Library of Georgia.
- 1 map on 3 sheets.
- Holding Institution:
- University of Georgia. Map and Government Information Library