- Baldy Editorial Cartoons, 1946-1982, 1997: Clifford H. Baldowski Editorial Cartoons at the Richard B. Russell Library.
- --Where am I?-- What have I done?-- / Baldy, [1963 Sept. 16].
- Baldowski, Clifford H., 1917-
- [Atlanta, Ga. : Atlanta Constitution, 1963 Sept. 16]
- Date of Original:
- Civil rights movements--Alabama--Birmingham
Birmingham (Ala.)--Race relations
Sixteenth Street Baptist Church Bombing, Birmingham, Ala., 1963
- United States, Alabama, Jefferson County, Birmingham, 33.52066, -86.80249
- editorial cartoons
- The Clifford "Baldy" Baldowski cartoon depicts man labeled "Birmingham" wallowing in black muck and pulling a blindfold labeled "blind hatred" away from his face. A broken church steeple is floating in the muck next to him.
- Metadata URL:
- Digital Object URL:
- Rights Holder:
- The Baldowski cartoons created for The Atlanta Journal-Constitution are licensed to the Richard B. Russell Library for Political Research and Studies, University of Georgia Libraries by The Atlanta Journal-Constitution.
Contact repository re: reproduction and usage.
- Bibliographic Citation (Cite As):
- Cite as: [Title of the cartoon], [Date of cartoon], editorial cartoon by Clifford H. Baldowski, Clifford H. Baldowski Editorial Cartoon Collection, Richard B. Russell Library for Political Research and Studies, University of Georgia Libraries, Athens, presented in the Digital Library of Georgia.
- 1 item ; 33 x 39 cm. paper pen and ink.
- Original Collection:
- Clifford H. (Baldy) Baldowski Editorial Cartoons, 1948-1982, Richard B. Russell Library for Political Research and Studies
- Holding Institution:
- Richard B. Russell Library for Political Research and Studies