- Baldy Editorial Cartoons, 1946-1982, 1997: Clifford H. Baldowski Editorial Cartoons at the Richard B. Russell Library.
- Albany stalemate / Baldy, 1962 Aug. 11.
- Baldowski, Clifford H., 1917-
- [Atlanta, Ga. : Atlanta Constitution], 1962 Aug. 11.
- Date of Original:
- African Americans--Civil Rights--Georgia--Albany
Civil rights movements--Georgia--Albany
Albany (Ga.)--Race relations
Albany Movement (Albany, Ga.)
- United States, Georgia, Dougherty County, Albany, 31.57851, -84.15574
- editorial cartoons
- The Clifford "Baldy" Baldowski cartoon depicts two chess pieces, one black and one white, in a stalemate. Other pieces labeled "reason," "goodwill," and "prosperity" have been captured and are lying on the side of the board.
- Metadata URL:
- Digital Object URL:
- Rights Holder:
- The Baldowski cartoons created for The Atlanta Journal-Constitution are licensed to the Richard B. Russell Library for Political Research and Studies, University of Georgia Libraries by The Atlanta Journal-Constitution.
Contact repository re: reproduction and usage.
- Bibliographic Citation (Cite As):
- Cite as: [Title of the cartoon], [Date of cartoon], editorial cartoon by Clifford H. Baldowski, Clifford H. Baldowski Editorial Cartoon Collection, Richard B. Russell Library for Political Research and Studies, University of Georgia Libraries, Athens, presented in the Digital Library of Georgia.
- 1 item ; 31 x 36 cm. paper pen and ink.
- Original Collection:
- Clifford H. Baldowski Editorial Cartoon Collection (Digital Library of Georgia)
- Holding Institution:
- Richard B. Russell Library for Political Research and Studies