- Baldy Editorial Cartoons, 1946-1982, 1997: Clifford H. Baldowski Editorial Cartoons at the Richard B. Russell Library.
- --Now my next point-- / Baldy, [1967 Nov. 7].
Next, the Chair recognizes
- Baldowski, Clifford H., 1917-
- [Atlanta, Ga. : Atlanta Constitution, 1967]
- Date of Original:
- Civil rights--United States
Discrimination--Law and legislation--United States
- Russell, Richard B. (Richard Brevard), 1897-1971
Dirksen, Everett McKinley
- United States, 39.76, -98.5
- editorial cartoons
- The Clifford Baldowski cartoon depicts a Senator on the floor of the Senate holding a cut up version of the 1967 Civil Rights Bill, while Senators Russell and Dirksen sit at their desks in front of him holding large scissors.
- Metadata URL:
- Digital Object URL:
- IIIF manifest:
- Rights Holder:
- The Baldowski cartoons created for The Atlanta Journal-Constitution are licensed to the Richard B. Russell Library for Political Research and Studies, University of Georgia Libraries by The Atlanta Journal-Constitution.
Contact repository re: reproduction and usage.
- Bibliographic Citation (Cite As):
- Cite as: [Title of the cartoon], [Date of cartoon], editorial cartoon by Clifford H. Baldowski, Clifford H. Baldowski Editorial Cartoon Collection, Richard B. Russell Library for Political Research and Studies, University of Georgia Libraries, Athens, presented in the Digital Library of Georgia.
- 1 item ; 41 x 31 cm. paper pen and ink.
- Original Collection:
- Clifford H. (Baldy) Baldowski Editorial Cartoons, 1948-1982, Richard B. Russell Library for Political Research and Studies
- Holding Institution:
- Richard B. Russell Library for Political Research and Studies