- Baldy Editorial Cartoons, 1946-1982, 1997: Clifford H. Baldowski Editorial Cartoons at the Richard B. Russell Library.
- Suh, children still come first! / Baldy, 1959 Aug. 1 [i.e., Feb. 2].
- Baldowski, Clifford H., 1917-
- [Atlanta, Ga. : Atlanta Constitution], 1959 Aug. 1 [i.e., Feb. 2].
- Date of Original:
- Segregation in education--Virginia
School integration--Massive resistance movement--Virginia
- United States, Virginia, 37.54812, -77.44675
- editorial cartoons
- The Clifford Baldowski cartoon depicts a Southern gentleman holding men labeled "Local traditions" back in order to let school children enter "Virginia schools."
- Metadata URL:
- Digital Object URL:
- Rights Holder:
- The Baldowski cartoons created for The Atlanta Journal-Constitution are licensed to the Richard B. Russell Library for Political Research and Studies, University of Georgia Libraries by The Atlanta Journal-Constitution.
Contact repository re: reproduction and usage.
- Bibliographic Citation (Cite As):
- Cite as: [Title of the cartoon], [Date of cartoon], editorial cartoon by Clifford H. Baldowski, Clifford H. Baldowski Editorial Cartoon Collection, Richard B. Russell Library for Political Research and Studies, University of Georgia Libraries, Athens, presented in the Digital Library of Georgia.
- 1 item ; 39 x 32 cm. paper pen and ink.
- Original Collection:
- Clifford H. (Baldy) Baldowski Editorial Cartoons, 1948-1982, Richard B. Russell Library for Political Research and Studies
- Holding Institution:
- Richard B. Russell Library for Political Research and Studies