- Baldy Editorial Cartoons, 1946-1982, 1997: Clifford H. Baldowski Editorial Cartoons at the Richard B. Russell Library.
- The Albany Movement / Baldy, [1962 Aug. 1]
- Baldowski, Clifford H., 1917-
- [Atlanta, Ga. : Atlanta Constitution, 1962]
- Date of Original:
- Civil rights demonstrations--Georgia--Albany
Waste in government spending--Georgia
Albany Movement (Albany, Ga.)
- Griffin, Marvin, 1907-1982
King, Martin Luther, Jr., 1929-1968
- United States, Georgia, Dougherty County, Albany, 31.57851, -84.15574
- editorial cartoons
- The Clifford Baldowski cartoon depicts Martin Luther King pushing a broken down bandwagon carrying Marvin Griffin. A sign on the side reads "More Graftin' Years." A prisoner is also in the bandwagon as well as a man carrying papers labeled "Waste," "Deals," and "Cronyism."
- Metadata URL:
- Digital Object URL:
- Rights Holder:
- The Baldowski cartoons created for The Atlanta Journal-Constitution are licensed to the Richard B. Russell Library for Political Research and Studies, University of Georgia Libraries by The Atlanta Journal-Constitution.
Contact repository re: reproduction and usage.
- Bibliographic Citation (Cite As):
- Cite as: [Title of the cartoon], [Date of cartoon], editorial cartoon by Clifford H. Baldowski, Clifford H. Baldowski Editorial Cartoon Collection, Richard B. Russell Library for Political Research and Studies, University of Georgia Libraries, Athens, presented in the Digital Library of Georgia.
- 1 item ; 41 x 32 cm. paper pen and ink.
- Original Collection:
- Clifford H. Baldowski Editorial Cartoon Collection (Digital Library of Georgia)
- Holding Institution:
- Richard B. Russell Library for Political Research and Studies