- Community Art in Atlanta, 1977-1987: Jim Alexander's Photographs of the Neighborhood Arts Center from the Auburn Avenue Research Library
- The NAC pavilion at Piedmont
NAC pavilion at Piedmont
The Neighborhood Arts Center pavilion at Piedmont
Neighborhood Arts Center pavilion at Piedmont
- Alexander, Jim
- Date of Original:
- Community arts projects--Georgia--Atlanta
Arts Festival of Atlanta (25th : 1978)
Art exhibition audiences--Georgia--Atlanta
Neighborhood Arts Center (Atlanta, Ga.)
- United States, Georgia, Fulton County, Atlanta, Piedmont Park, 33.7861, -84.3733
- color photographs
- "Space dedicated for NAC artists during the annual Piedmont Arts Festival."--Jim Alexander's annotations.
A crowd of people visit the Neighborhood Arts Center's art exhibit in its pavilion during the Piedmont Arts Festival, held in Atlanta's Piedmont Park May 13-21, 1978. During the festival, the Neighborhood Arts Center held workshops and demonstrations; poet-in-residence Jim Lee read for the Atlanta Writer's Council.
Title provided by Jim Alexander.
- Metadata URL:
- Digital Object URL:
- Rights Holder:
- Copyright held by Jim Alexander.
- Bibliographic Citation (Cite As):
- Cite as: The Neighborhood Arts Center pavilion at Piedmont. Neighborhood Arts Center photographs series. Jim Alexander collection. Archives Division, Auburn Avenue Research Library on African American Culture and History, Atlanta-Fulton Public Library System, presented in the Digital Library of Georgia.
- 1 photograph : col. ; 31 x 24 cm.
- Original Collection:
- Neighborhood Arts Center photographs series. Jim Alexander Collection. Archives Division, Auburn Avenue Research Library on African American Culture and History, Atlanta-Fulton Public Library System.
- Holding Institution:
- Auburn Avenue Research Library on African-American Culture and History