- Community Art in Atlanta, 1977-1987: Jim Alexander's Photographs of the Neighborhood Arts Center from the Auburn Avenue Research Library
- NAC staff photo
NAC staff photograph
Neighborhood Arts Center staff photo
Neighborhood Arts Center staff photograph
- Alexander, Jim
- Date of Original:
- Community arts projects--Georgia--Atlanta
Neighborhood Arts Center (Atlanta, Ga.)--Employees
Neighborhood Arts Center (Atlanta, Ga.)--Portraits
- United States, Georgia, Fulton County, Atlanta, 33.749, -84.38798
United States, Georgia, Fulton County, Mechanicsville, 33.739, -84.39854
- black-and-white photographs
- "Staff gathered on the steps at 252 Georgia Ave."--from Jim Alexander's annotations.
1977 Neighborhood Arts Center staff members pose for a group portrait on the decorated steps of the original Neighborhood Arts Center building. The Neighborhood Art Center shared the old Peter James Bryant Elementary School building with the Southside Daycare Association. The names of both organizations are painted on the stairs behind the staff members. The building was located at 252 Georgia Ave. SW,in the Mechanicsville neighborhood of Atlanta, Ga.
Title provided by Jim Alexander.
- Metadata URL:
- Digital Object URL:
- Rights Holder:
- Copyright held by Jim Alexander.
- Bibliographic Citation (Cite As):
- Cite as: Neighborhood Arts Center staff photograph. Neighborhood Arts Center photographs series. Jim Alexander collection. Archives Division, Auburn Avenue Research Library on African American Culture and History, Atlanta-Fulton Public Library System, presented in the Digital Library of Georgia.
- 1 photograph : b&w ; 31 x 23 cm.
- Original Collection:
- Neighborhood Arts Center photographs series. Jim Alexander collection. Archives Division, Auburn Avenue Research Library on African American Culture and History, Atlanta-Fulton Public Library System.
- Holding Institution:
- Auburn Avenue Research Library on African-American Culture and History