WPA Clubhouse

Collection:
Valdosta State University Archives Images
Title:
WPA Clubhouse
Date of Original:
2012
Subject:
Georgia State Woman's College--Buildings
Women's colleges--Georgia--Valdosta
Women--Education (Higher)--Georgia--Valdosta
Location:
United States, Georgia, Lowndes County, Valdosta, 30.83334, -83.28032
Medium:
photographs
Type:
StillImage
Format:
image/jpeg
Description:
The House in the Woods was dedicated in 1939, it was built by the WPA for $9000, and held offices for the student paper, the Campus Canopy, and the campus yearbook, the Pinecone. It was located near present day Langdale Hall.
Metadata URL:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/77872928@N03/7310148178
Rights Holder:
All rights reserved
Holding Institution:
Valdosta State University. Odum Library. Archives and Special Collections
Rights:

Locations