- Sibley Lecture Photo Gallery Archive
- Sibley Lecture 2000 - 1 - image 1
- University of Georgia. School of Law
- Date of Original:
- Law schools--Georgia
University of Georgia. School of Law
Speeches, addresses, etc.
John A. Sibley lectures in law
- Ward, Horace T. (Horace Taliaferro), 1927-2016
- United States, Georgia, Clarke County, Athens, 33.96095, -83.37794
- Flier for the 92nd John A. Sibley Lecture, held at the University of Georgia School of Law on October 31, 2000. The lecture was delivered by Horace T. Ward, the first African American student to challenge the racially discriminatory practices at the University of Georgia School of Law and the first African American to serve as a United States district judge of the United States District Court for the Northern District of Georgia.
Note: This item was digitized in 2021 thanks to a subgrant from the Digital Library of Georgia (DLG). All images were made freely available and accessible in 2022.
- Metadata URL:
- 7.79 in. x 9.99 in. (19.79 cm x 25.37 cm) flier
- Holding Institution:
- Alexander Campbell King Law Library