- Strategic Plan Documents
- Alexander Campbell King Law Library Strategic Plan, 2020-2025
- University of Georgia Law Library
- Date of Original:
- Strategic planning
Law--Study and teaching
- United States, Georgia, Clarke County, Athens, 33.96095, -83.37794
- plans (reports)
- In 2020 a strategic plan began taking shape from UGA Law Library, in support of the emerging strategic plans from the School of Law and the University of Georgia. This five year plan states that, "The Law Library’s overall objective is to support the Law School’s strategic goals by providing exceptional instruction, research, resources, and data analytics. The Law Library supports the University and the Law School in achieving all three strategic directions for the 2020 – 2025 fiscal years."
This five year plan spans seven pages, including three strategic directions followed by specific initiatives that will assist the Law School in achieving its Key Performance Indicators.
- Metadata URL:
- Holding Institution:
- Alexander Campbell King Law Library