- Strategic Plan Documents
- UGA School of Law Strategic Plan, 2020-2025
- University of Georgia. School of Law
- Date of Original:
- Strategic planning
Law--Study and teaching
- United States, Georgia, Clarke County, Athens, 33.96095, -83.37794
- plans (reports)
- This 12-page strategic plan includes a detailed roadmap for the University of Georgia School of Law. Various strategic planning groups and committees worked to craft this plan beginning in 2019, and to refine and approve it over the course of 2020 when the University shared its own strategic planning documents. The School of Law shared the draft with faculty and staff by way of the law school's portal as a PDF on July 14, 2020, and later submitted the plan to the University of Georgia in October of 2020. The School of Law plan was later distributed to faculty and staff members in email from Dean Peter "Bo" Rutledge on January 29, 2021 to serve as a 5 year guide for the institution. Distributed with the full length plan was a 2-page infographic version that simplifies the goals of the plan for the law school community. This graphic is included below as an attached document.
The official title of this plan as described in the final document was "Expanding Horizons: A Strategic Plan for the University of Georgia School of Law".
- Metadata URL:
- Holding Institution:
- Alexander Campbell King Law Library