- New Georgia Encyclopedia
- Yerkes researcher
Yerkes National Primate Research Center
National Institute of Health (U.S.)
- United States, Georgia, Fulton County, Atlanta, 33.7489954, -84.3879824
United States, Georgia, DeKalb County, 33.77153, -84.22641
- Color photographs
- A researcher at the Yerkes National Primate Research Center, based at Emory University in Atlanta, Georgia, works in the Biomarkers Core laboratory. She wears a white lab coat and a clear face mask. The biomedical research conducted at the center helps to provide treatment and prevention strategies for human illnesses.
The Yerkes National Primate Research Center is one of eight U.S. national research centers sponsored by the National Institute of Health (NIH) for the biomedical and behavioral study of nonhuman primates.
- Metadata URL:
- Rights Holder:
- Courtesy of Yerkes National Primate Research Center.
- Additional Rights Information:
- Please contact holding institution for information regarding use and copyright status.
- Holding Institution:
- New Georgia Encyclopedia (Project)