- New Georgia Encyclopedia
- Mercy care services
Saint Joseph's Hospital (Atlanta, Ga.)
- United States, Georgia, Fulton County, Atlanta, 33.7489954, -84.3879824
- Color photographs
- Photograph of a van that serves as a mobile health care unit as part of the Mercy Care Services in Atlanta, Georgia. As part of its original mission to offer medical care to the poor, Saint Joseph's Hospital in Atlanta operates the Mercy Care Services program, which includes two health clinics and eight mobile satellite locations as of 2007.
- Metadata URL:
- Rights Holder:
- Courtesy of Saint Joseph's Hospital.
- Additional Rights Information:
- Please contact holding institution for information regarding use and copyright status.
- Holding Institution:
- New Georgia Encyclopedia (Project)