- New Georgia Encyclopedia
- Saint Joseph's Hospital
Saint Joseph's Hospital (Atlanta, Ga.)
Atlanta (Ga.)--Buildings, structures, etc.
- United States, Georgia, Fulton County, Atlanta, 33.749, -84.38798
- color photographs
- Photograph of Saint Joseph's Hospital in Atlanta, Georgia. The six-story structure comprises three sections: a center section featuring a covered entrance and large lighted sign, and two wings flanking the center.
Saint Joseph's Hospital has been located on a thirty-two-acre campus in north Atlanta since 1973. Founded by Catholic nuns in 1880, it is the oldest medical facility in Atlanta.
- Metadata URL:
- Rights Holder:
- Courtesy of Saint Joseph's Hospital.
- Additional Rights Information:
- Please contact holding institution for information regarding use and copyright status.
- Holding Institution:
- New Georgia Encyclopedia (Project)