- New Georgia Encyclopedia
- Hazlehurst Jeff Davis museum
Signs and signboards--Georgia--Hazlehurst
Hazlehurst (Ga.)--Buildings, structures, etc.
Davis, Jefferson, 1808-1889
- United States, Georgia, Hazlehurst, 31.869631, -82.594303
United States, Georgia, Jeff Davis County, 31.8055958, -82.6369409
- color photographs
- Photograph of the Jeff Davis Museum in Hazlehurst, Georgia, which is housed in the Pace House, built by one of Hazlehurst's original aldermen in 1900. This yellow frame house is surrounded by a white picket fence. A sign hangs from the front porch. Purchased by the Hazlehurst-Jeff Davis County Historical Museum Society in 1996, the house was added to the National Register of Historic Places in 2003.
- Metadata URL:
- Rights Holder:
- Courtesy of Georgia Department of Economic Development. Please do not use any images without permission.
- Additional Rights Information:
- Please contact holding institution for information regarding use and copyright status.
- Holding Institution:
- New Georgia Encyclopedia (Project)