- New Georgia Encyclopedia
- Fernbank Museum of Natural History
Natural history museums--Georgia--Atlanta
Fernbank Museum of Natural History (Atlanta, Ga.)
Atlanta (Ga.)--Buildings, structures, etc.
- United States, Georgia, DeKalb County, Decatur, 33.7748275, -84.2963123
- color photographs
- Photograph of the exterior of the Fernbank Museum of Natural History in Atlanta, Georgia. It is a long brick building with a row of square windows along the top and a large arched entryway. This museum opened in 1992 and is a partner with the Fernbank Science Center. The 160,000-square-foot museum houses several permanent exhibitions on nature and culture, in addition to the Star Gallery, the Children's Discovery Room, and a living reef aquarium.
- Metadata URL:
- Rights Holder:
- Courtesy of Georgia Department of Economic Development. Please do not use any images without permission.
- Additional Rights Information:
- Please contact holding institution for information regarding use and copyright status.
- Holding Institution:
- New Georgia Encyclopedia (Project)