- Paine College Library Digital Collection
- 1800? Holsey Hall
- Paine Institute
- Date of Original:
- African American universities and colleges
- United States, Georgia, Richmond County, Augusta, 33.47097, -81.97484
- Date of Construction for Holsey Hall Is Not Known, But For Many Years It Was Listed As The Oldest Buildings On Campus. Holsey Hall Is Named In Honor Of Bishop Lucius H. Holsey. It Was Used As An Elementary School, A Dormitory For Both Men And Women At Various Times; Housed Faculty Offices, The Post Office, Classroom Space And Administrative Offices. It Was Demolished in 1976.
- Metadata URL:
- Additional Rights Information:
- Physical rights of the images in this collection are retained by the Collins-Callaway Library, Special Collections/Archives of Paine College, or are protected by copyright. To order an item or to inquire about permission to publish, please contact the Library Director at 706-821-8361.
- Original Collection:
- Collins-Callaway Library/Special Collections and Archives
- Holding Institution:
- Paine College. Library