- Paine College Library Digital Collection
- 1926 Hall
- Date of Original:
- African American universities and colleges
- United States, Georgia, Richmond County, Augusta, 33.47097, -81.97484
- Mary Helm Hall, A Three-Story Brick Building, Was Constructed In 1926. It Was A Gift Of The Women's Council Of The Methodist Episcopal Church South. The Facility Served As A High School And Home Economics Building. It Was Renovated In 1981 And Currently Houses Classrooms And Administrative Offices.
- Metadata URL:
- Additional Rights Information:
- Physical rights of the images in this collection are retained by the Collins-Callaway Library, Special Collections/Archives of Paine College, or are protected by copyright. To order an item or to inquire about permission to publish, please contact the Library Director at 706-821-8361.
- Original Collection:
- Collins-Callaway Library/Special Collections and Archives
- Holding Institution:
- Paine College. Library