- Paine College Library Digital Collection
- 1966 The Bell
- Date of Original:
- African American universities and colleges
Monuments & memorials
- United States, Georgia, Richmond County, Augusta, 33.47097, -81.97484
- The "Bell" Was Installed Into The Tower Of Haygood Hall In 1906, Ten Years After The Erection Of The Structure. It Was Salvaged After The Burning Of Haygood Hall - August 3, 1968. The Bell Square Was Dedicated June 10, 1978, By Members Of The Class Of 1966. It Is Located On The Front Campus As An Enshrinement Of The Bell From The Former Tower Of Haygood Hall.
- Metadata URL:
- Additional Rights Information:
- Physical rights of the images in this collection are retained by the Collins-Callaway Library, Special Collections/Archives of Paine College, or are protected by copyright. To order an item or to inquire about permission to publish, please contact the Library Director at 706-821-8361.
- Original Collection:
- Collins-Callaway Library/Special Collections and Archives
- Holding Institution:
- Paine College. Library