- Keith M. Read Collection, 1732-1905
- Bosomworth Papers-Case on Behalf of Isaac Levy
Case on behalf of Isaac Levy Esquire on his application to his Majesty in council with respect to his right to a moiety of the Islands of Usuba [i.e. Ossabaw] and Sappola [i.e. Sapelo] on the confines of Georgia
- Box 2 Folder 86, Keith M. Read collection, MS 921. Hargrett Rare Book and Manuscript Library, University of Georgia Libraries.
- Date of Original:
- Georgia--History--Colonial period, ca. 1600-1775
- United States, Georgia, 32.75042, -83.50018
- extracts (partial documents)
- Metadata URL:
- Bibliographic Citation (Cite As):
- Cite as: Keith M. Read collection, MS 921. Hargrett Rare Book and Manuscript Library, University of Georgia Libraries.
- Holding Institution:
- Hargrett Library