- Keith M. Read Collection, 1732-1905
- Bosomworth Papers
Petition to the King of England from Isaac Levy respecting the Islands of Sapelo, Ossabaw, and St. Catherine's, 1760
[Legal] indenture executed by Henry Ellis and Thomas [and] Mary Bosomworth [with sworn statements and opinion], 1760 April 19
- Levy, Isaac
- Box 2 Folder 66, Keith M. Read collection, MS 921. Hargrett Rare Book and Manuscript Library, University of Georgia Libraries.
- Date of Original:
- Georgia--History--Colonial period, ca. 1600-1775
Indians of North America--Georgia
- United States, Georgia, 32.75042, -83.50018
- copies (derivative objects)
- Metadata URL:
- Bibliographic Citation (Cite As):
- Cite as: Keith M. Read collection, MS 921. Hargrett Rare Book and Manuscript Library, University of Georgia Libraries.
- Holding Institution:
- Hargrett Library