Copy the below HTML to embed this viewer into your website.
- M. H. Ross Papers
- Teamster Rank and File: Power, Bureaucracy, and Rebellion at Work and in a Union by Samuel Friedman, 1982
- Ross, M. H.
- Georgia State University Library
- Date of Original:
- Coal miners
Politics and Government
Congress of Industrial Organizations (U.S.)
International Union of Mine, Mill, and Smelter Workers
United Furniture Workers of America
United Mine Workers of America
Ku Klux Klan (1915- )
- Ross, M. H.
Lewis, John L. (John Llewellyn), 1880-1969
- United States, Georgia, 32.75042, -83.50018
United States, North Carolina, 35.50069, -80.00032
United States, Southern States, 33.346678, -84.119434
United States, West Virginia, 38.50038, -80.50009
- files (document groupings)
- Metadata URL:
- IIIF manifest:
- Additional Rights Information:
- These materials, gathered by the donor from many sources, have been digitized for preservation purposes and are being made available on the Internet for scholarship, educational, and personal use only. These materials document a thematic assemblage of manuscript, photographic, and printed research materials, and neither the donor nor Georgia State University claims ownership of the intellectual property rights for printed materials not created by the donor or Georgia State University. If you are a copyright holder of any part of the content and believe that that content should not be made publicly available, please contact Special Collections and Archives.
- Bibliographic Citation (Cite As):
- L2001-05_030_02, M. H. Ross papers, Southern Labor Archives. Special Collections and Archives, Georgia State University.
- Original Collection:
- SERIES III: Social and Political Research, 1930-1986
M. H. Ross Papers
Southern Labor Archives
- Holding Institution:
- Georgia State University. Special Collections