- Atlanta-Fulton Public Library Collection
- Map of Zoning Districts, 1947
- Fulton County (Ga.). Planning Commission
- Atlanta-Fulton Public Library Digital Collection
- Date of Original:
- Regional planning
- United States, Georgia, Fulton County, Atlanta, 33.749, -84.38798
United States, Georgia, Fulton County, Hapeville, 33.66011, -84.4102
- maps (documents)
- Map of Zoning Districts, Unincorporated portions of Fulton County, Georgia. Approximate boundaries taken from section maps which are a part of Fulton County Zoning Resolution adopted June 7, 1946.
- Local Identifier:
- Metadata URL:
- IIIF manifest:
- Rights Holder:
- This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use. In addition, no permission is required from the rights-holder(s) for educational uses. For other uses, you need to obtain permission from the rights-holder(s).
- Bibliographic Citation (Cite As):
- Cite as: AFPL_M0007, Atlanta-Fulton Public Library Digital Collection, Georgia State University.
- Holding Institution:
- Atlanta-Fulton Public Library System