- Atlanta-Fulton Public Library Collection
- Map of the City of Atlanta Showing Corporate Limits [back], 1952
- Atlanta (Ga.). City Planning Commission
- Atlanta-Fulton Public Library Digital Collection
- Date of Original:
- Regional planning
- United States, Georgia, Fulton County, Atlanta, 33.749, -84.38798
United States, Georgia, DeKalb County, 33.77153, -84.22641
United States, Georgia, Gwinnett County, 33.9617291, -84.0236241
United States, Georgia, Cobb County, 33.9414626, -84.5766729
United States, Georgia, Clayton County, 33.5419008, -84.3576542
United States, Georgia, Coweta County, 33.35346, -84.76337
United States, Georgia, Douglas County, 33.7018284, -84.7679728
United States, Georgia, Fayette County, 33.413943, -84.4941911
United States, Georgia, Henry County, 33.4529856, -84.154184
- maps (documents)
- Includes mini-map showing boundaries of city's wards and precincts, circa 1942.
This image may be distorted due to adhesive tape on the original.
- Local Identifier:
- Metadata URL:
- Rights Holder:
- This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use. In addition, no permission is required from the rights-holder(s) for educational uses. For other uses, you need to obtain permission from the rights-holder(s).
- Bibliographic Citation (Cite As):
- Cite as: AFPL_M0006b, Atlanta-Fulton Public Library Digital Collection, Georgia State University.
- Holding Institution:
- Atlanta-Fulton Public Library System