- Cobb NAACP/Civil Rights Series
- Interview with Donnie Perry, 2009 October 16
- Bell, Matt, 1960-
- Contributor to Resource:
- Mez, Eric
Perry, Donnie, 1957-
Scott, Thomas Allan, 1943-
- Interview with Donnie Perry, 2009-10-16, Cobb NAACP/Civil Rights series, 2009-2010, Kennesaw State University Oral History Project, 1973- , KSU/45/05/001, Kennesaw State University Archives.
- Date of Original:
- African American civil rights workers--Georgia--Cobb County--Interviews
Kennesaw State University--History
National Association for the Advancement of Colored People. Cobb County Branch--History
Perry, Donnie, 1957- --Interviews
- Perry, Donnie, 1957-
- United States, Georgia, Cobb County, Marietta, 33.9526, -84.54993
- oral histories (literary works)
- Donnie Perry was born in Blakely, Georgia, and attended Decatur High School. After serving in the U.S. Army, Perry received a Master's degree in Public and Urban Administration and graduated from the Atlanta Law School in 1984. He joined the Cobb County Branch of the NAACP between 1986 and 1987. Perry was on the Board of Directors and acted as Legal Advisor before serving as branch President from 1994 to 1997.
Interviewed by Matt Bell and Eric Mez at Kennesaw State University on October 16, 2009.
- Local Identifier:
- Metadata URL:
- Rights Holder:
- The digital reproductions on this site are provided for research consultation and scholarly purposes only. To request permission to publish, reproduce, publicly display, broadcast, or distribute this material in any format outside of fair use please contact the Kennesaw State University Archives.
- Holding Institution:
- Kennesaw State University. Department of Archives, Rare Books and Records Management