- Cobb NAACP/Civil Rights Series
- Interview with David Wilkerson, 2009 December 5
- Gagne, Robyn
- Contributor to Resource:
- Lutz, Jay
Walker, William E.
Wilkerson, David R., 1969-
Scott, Thomas Allan, 1943-
- Interview with David Wilkerson, 2009-12-05, Cobb NAACP/Civil Rights series, 2009-2010, Kennesaw State University Oral History Project, 1973- , KSU/45/05/001, Kennesaw State University Archives.
- Date of Original:
- African American politicians--Georgia--Cobb County--Interviews
Cobb County (Ga.)--Politics and government
National Association for the Advancement of Colored People. Cobb County Branch
Wilkerson, David R., 1969- --Interviews
- Wilkerson, David R., 1969-
- United States, Georgia, Cobb County, Marietta, 33.952602, -84.5499327
- oral histories (literary works)
- David Wilkerson was born in Ft. Dix, New Jersey. After receiving a B.S. in Accounting from North Carolina Agricultural & Technical State University in 1991, he moved to Austell, Georgia. In 2010 Wilkerson was elected to represent the 33rd District in the Georgia House of Representatives.
Interviewed by Jay Lutz, William Walker, and Robyn Gagne at Kennesaw State University on December 5, 2009.
Interviewed by Claudia Lynn Zibanajadrad in Marietta, Georgia on October 22, 2009.
- Local Identifier:
- Metadata URL:
- Rights Holder:
- The digital reproductions on this site are provided for research consultation and scholarly purposes only. To request permission to publish, reproduce, publicly display, broadcast, or distribute this material in any format outside of fair use please contact the Kennesaw State University Archives.
- Holding Institution:
- Kennesaw State University. Department of Archives, Rare Books and Records Management