- Bill Wilson Photographs, 1938-1979, undated
- Cotton Industry
- Wilson, Bill (William Bryan), 1914-1993
- Date of Original:
Clothing and dress
Children--Clothing and dress
- United States, Georgia, 32.75042, -83.50018
- View of an unidentified woman and little boy picking cotton in a field in an unidentified area of Georgia.
- Local Identifier:
- VIS 99.237.07
- Metadata URL:
- Rights Holder:
- This material is protected by copyright law. (Title 17, U.S Code) Permission for use must be cleared through The Kenan Research Center at the Atlanta History Center. Licensing agreement may be required.
- Additional Rights Information:
- Please contact holding institution for information regarding use and copyright status.
- 4 x 5 in. black and white negative
- Original Collection:
- Bill Wilson Photographs, Atlanta History Center
- Holding Institution:
- Atlanta History Center