- Bill Wilson Photographs, 1938-1979, undated
- Rogers, Kenneth
- Wilson, Bill (William Bryan), 1914-1993
- Date of Original:
Photographic apparatus and supplies
Atlanta Journal-Constitution (Firm)
Rogers, Kenneth, 1907-1989
Atlanta Journal-Constitution Building (Atlanta, Ga.)
- United States, Georgia, Fulton County, Atlanta, 33.749, -84.38798
- View of Kenneth Rogers, a staff photographer for the Atlanta Constitution looking at negatives in his office.
Kenneth Rogers was a photographer who worked for the Atlanta Constitution from 1923-1972. He was Chief Photographer of the Atlanta Journal-Constitution Magazine from 1950-1972.
- Local Identifier:
- VIS 99.153.01
- Metadata URL:
- Additional Rights Information:
- This material is protected by copyright law. (Title 17, U.S Code) Permission for use must be cleared through The Kenan Research Center at the Atlanta History Center. Licensing agreement may be required.
- 4 x 5 in. black and white negative
- Original Collection:
- Bill Wilson Photographs, Atlanta History Center
- Holding Institution:
- Atlanta History Center