- Bill Wilson Photographs, 1938-1979, undated
- Georgia Legislature, House of Representatives
- Wilson, Bill (William Bryan), 1914-1993
- Date of Original:
Politics and government--Georgia
Georgia. General Assembly
Georgia. General Assembly. House of Representatives
Murphy, Thomas Bailey, 1924-
- United States, Georgia, Fulton County, Atlanta, 33.749, -84.38798
- View of Tom Murphy, Speaker of the Georgia House of Representatives during a session of the Georgia General Assembly in Atlanta, Georgia.
The Georgia General Assembly is the state's legislate body. It has operated continuously since Georgia became a state in 1777. In 1789 the General Assembly was split into two bodies consisting of the Georgia House of Representatives and the Georgia Senate.
- Local Identifier:
- VIS 99.205.05
- Metadata URL:
- Rights Holder:
- This material is protected by copyright law. (Title 17, U.S Code) Permission for use must be cleared through The Kenan Research Center at the Atlanta History Center. Licensing agreement may be required.
- Additional Rights Information:
- Please contact holding institution for information regarding use and copyright status.
- 4 x 5 in. color negative
- Original Collection:
- Bill Wilson Photographs, Atlanta History Center
- Holding Institution:
- Atlanta History Center