- Bill Wilson Photographs, 1938-1979, undated
- Erlanger Theater
- Wilson, Bill (William Bryan), 1914-1993
- Date of Original:
Erlanger Theater (Atlanta, Ga.)
- United States, Georgia, Fulton County, Atlanta, 33.749, -84.38798
- View of unidentified cast members on stage at the Erlanger Theater.
The Erlanger Theater was built in 1926 and was located on 583 Peachtree Street. It initially hosted vaudville acts but converted to movies in the 1940s. It closed in 1987 and was demolished in 1995.
- Local Identifier:
- VIS 99.196.02
- Metadata URL:
- Rights Holder:
- This material is protected by copyright law. (Title 17, U.S Code) Permission for use must be cleared through The Kenan Research Center at the Atlanta History Center. Licensing agreement may be required.
- Additional Rights Information:
- Please contact holding institution for information regarding use and copyright status.
- 4 x 5 in. black and white negative
- Original Collection:
- Bill Wilson Photographs, Atlanta History Center
- Holding Institution:
- Atlanta History Center