- Bill Wilson Photographs, 1938-1979, undated
- Coleman, Albert
- Wilson, Bill (William Bryan), 1914-1993
- Date of Original:
Atlanta Pops Orchestra
- United States, Georgia, Fulton County, Atlanta, 33.749, -84.38798
- View of Atlanta Pops conductor Albert Coleman in his home in Atlanta, Georgia.
Albert Coleman, a classically trained musician, founded the Atlanta Pops Orchestra in 1945. He led the Pops as conductor until 2000. Coleman also conducted a live concert on the air at WSB radio during the 1940's. He was inducted into the Georgia Music Hall of Fame in 1983.
- Local Identifier:
- VIS 99.29.01
- Metadata URL:
- Rights Holder:
- This material is protected by copyright law. (Title 17, U.S Code) Permission for use must be cleared through The Kenan Research Center at the Atlanta History Center. Licensing agreement may be required.
- Additional Rights Information:
- Please contact holding institution for information regarding use and copyright status.
- 4 x 5 in. black and white negative
- Original Collection:
- Bill Wilson Photographs, Atlanta History Center
- Holding Institution:
- Atlanta History Center