- Bill Wilson Photographs, 1938-1979, undated
- Cobb County Courthouse
- Wilson, Bill (William Bryan), 1914-1993
- Date of Original:
- United States, Georgia, Cobb County, Marietta, 33.952602, -84.5499327
United States, Georgia, Marietta, Glover Park, 33.952769, -84.549659
- View of the Cobb County Courthouse on Glover Park in Marietta, Georgia.
The Cobb County Courthouse was built in 1873 on Glover Park, also known as Marietta Square. A new courthouse was built one block east of the square in 1966.
- Local Identifier:
- VIS 99.321.01
- Metadata URL:
- Rights Holder:
- This material is protected by copyright law. (Title 17, U.S Code) Permission for use must be cleared through The Kenan Research Center at the Atlanta History Center. Licensing agreement may be required.
- Additional Rights Information:
- Please contact holding institution for information regarding use and copyright status.
- 35 mm black and white negative
- Original Collection:
- Bill Wilson Photographs, Atlanta History Center
- Holding Institution:
- Atlanta History Center