Enon Baptist Church

Collection:
Andrew Sparks Photographs, 1949-1954
Title:
Enon Baptist Church
Creator:
Sparks, Andrew
Publisher:
Andrew Sparks Photographs, Kenan Research Center, Atlanta History Center, Atlanta, Ga.
Date of Original:
1949
Subject:
Church buildings--Georgia--College Park--History--20th century
Baptist church buildings--Georgia--College Park--20th century
Church architecture--Georgia--College Park
Church facilities--Georgia--College Park
Buildings--Georgia--College Park
Architecture--Details
Stairs--Georgia--College Park
Windows--Georgia--College Park
Trees--Georgia--College Park
Metal roofing--Georgia--College Park
Enon Baptist Church (College Park, Ga.)
College Park (Ga.)--Buildings, structures, etc.
Building, Wooden--Georgia--College Park
Location:
United States, Georgia, Fulton County, 33.79025, -84.46702
United States, Georgia, Fulton County, College Park, 33.65344, -84.44937
United States, Georgia, Fulton County, College Park, Enon Road, 33.680485, -84.570872
United States, Georgia, Fulton County, College Park, Stonewall-Tell Road, 33.636481, -84.579823
Medium:
black-and-white photographs
Type:
StillImage
Format:
image/jpeg
Description:
View of Enon Baptist Church located at the corner of Stonewall-Tell and Enon Roads in College Park, Georgia.
old churches; old church house
Enon Baptist Church was established in 1872. Thei first sanctuary was located at the corners of Stonewall-Tell and Enon Roads in Atlanta, Georgia and was at that time called Bethesda Church. The name was changed to Enon in 1884. The current church is located at 3550 Enon Road in College Park, Georgia.
Metadata URL:
http://album.atlantahistorycenter.com/cdm/ref/collection/sparks/id/0
Rights Holder:
This material is protected by copyright law. (Title 17, U. S. Code) Permission for use must be cleared through The Kenan Research Center at the Atlanta History Center. Licensing agreement may be required.
Additional Rights Information:
Please contact holding institution for information regarding use and copyright status.
Extent:
8 x 10 in. silver gelatin print
Holding Institution:
Atlanta History Center

Locations