- Southline Press, Inc. Photographs
- Anti-death Penalty Protestors
- Southline Press, Inc. Photographs, Atlanta History Center
- Date of Original:
- United States, Georgia, 32.75042, -83.50018
- View of an unidentified woman speaking at a demonstration held by anti-death penalty protestors in Atlanta, Georgia.
- Local Identifier:
- VIS 158.18.02
- Metadata URL:
- Rights Holder:
- This material is protected by copyright law. (Title 17, U.S Code) Permission for use must be cleared through The Kenan Research Center at the Atlanta History Center. Licensing agreement may be required.
- Additional Rights Information:
- Please contact holding institution for information regarding use and copyright status.
- 3 1/2 x 5 in. silver gelatin print
- Holding Institution:
- Atlanta History Center