Copy the below HTML to embed this viewer into your website.
- Southline Press, Inc. Photographs
- Anti-death Penalty Protestors
- Date of Original:
- United States, Georgia, 32.75042, -83.50018
- Still Image
- View of an unidentified woman speaking at a demonstration held by anti-death penalty protestors in Atlanta, Georgia.
- Local Identifier:
- VIS 158.18.02
- Metadata URL:
- IIIF manifest:
- Additional Rights Information:
- This material is protected by copyright law. (Title 17, U.S. Code) Permission for use must be cleared through The Kenan Research Center at the Atlanta History Center. Licensing agreement may be required.
- 3 1/2 x 5 in. silver gelatin print
- Original Collection:
- Southline Press, Inc. Photographs, Atlanta History Center
- Holding Institution:
- Atlanta History Center