- Southline Press, Inc. Photographs
- Atlanta-Fulton County Stadium
- Southline Press, Inc. Photographs, Atlanta History Center
- Date of Original:
- Aerial photographs
Sports and recreation facilities--Georgia--Atlanta
Sports and recreation facilities
Atlanta-Fulton County Stadium (Atlanta, Ga.)
- United States, Georgia, Fulton County, Atlanta, 33.749, -84.38798
United States, Georgia, Atlanta, Capitol Avenue, 33.737842, -84.387843
- Aerial view looking south towards Atlanta-Fulton County Stadium in Atlanta, Georgia.
Atlanta-Fulton County Stadium was built in 1965 and was the home of the National League Atlanta Braves baseball team from 1966-1996, and the Atlanta Falcons of the National Football League from 1966-1991. Until it was demolished in 1997, the facility was located near downtown Atlanta, and was known as Atlanta Stadium until 1975.
- Local Identifier:
- VIS 158.17.03
- Metadata URL:
- Rights Holder:
- This material is protected by copyright law. (Title 17, U.S Code) Permission for use must be cleared through The Kenan Research Center at the Atlanta History Center. Licensing agreement may be required.
- Additional Rights Information:
- Please contact holding institution for information regarding use and copyright status.
- 8 x 9 in. silver gelatin print
- Holding Institution:
- Atlanta History Center