- Southline Press, Inc. Photographs
- Southline Press, Inc. Photographs, Atlanta History Center
- Date of Original:
Stores and shops--Georgia--Atlanta
Stores and shops--Georgia
- United States, Georgia, Fulton County, Atlanta, 33.749, -84.38798
United States, Georgia, Atlanta, Peachtree Road, 33.844047, -84.370609
United States, Georgia, Atlanta, Buckhead, 33.837266, -84.406761
United States, Georgia, Atlanta, West Paces Ferry Road, 33.849673, -84.41433
United States, Georgia, Atlanta, Roswell Road, 33.878149, -84.379789
- View looking south at the intersection of Peachtree Road and Roswell Road in the Buckhead area of Atlanta, Georgia.
Buckhead is a district of Atlanta, Georgia comprising approximately the northern one-fifth of the city. It was annexed by Atlanta in 1952. Surrounding a dense business district are Buckhead's suburban neighborhoods, which feature large single-family homes situated among dense forests and rolling hills.
- Local Identifier:
- VIS 158.11.11
- Metadata URL:
- Rights Holder:
- This material is protected by copyright law. (Title 17, U.S Code) Permission for use must be cleared through The Kenan Research Center at the Atlanta History Center. Licensing agreement may be required.
- Additional Rights Information:
- Please contact holding institution for information regarding use and copyright status.
- 6 x 10 in. silver gelatin print
- Holding Institution:
- Atlanta History Center