- Southline Press, Inc. Photographs
- One Atlantic Center
- Southline Press, Inc. Photographs, Atlanta History Center
- Date of Original:
International Business Machines Corporation
- United States, Georgia, Atlanta, Peachtree Street, 33.804803, -84.393633
United States, Georgia, Atlanta, 14th Street, 33.786187, -84.398739
United States, Georgia, Fulton County, Atlanta, Midtown, 33.7868, -84.3795
United States, Georgia, Fulton County, Atlanta, 33.749, -84.38798
- IBM Building
View looking downward over One Atlantic Center in the Midtown area of Atlanta, Georgia.
One Atlantic Center, also known as IBM Tower, is a skyscraper notable for essentially creating what is now the Midtown commercial district. It is the third-tallest in Atlanta, reaching a height of 820 feet. It was completed in 1987, designed by Johnson/Burgee Architects, and remained the tallest building in Atlanta until 1992.
- Local Identifier:
- VIS 158.08.25
- Metadata URL:
- Rights Holder:
- This material is protected by copyright law. (Title 17, U.S Code) Permission for use must be cleared through The Kenan Research Center at the Atlanta History Center. Licensing agreement may be required.
- Additional Rights Information:
- Please contact holding institution for information regarding use and copyright status.
- 7 x 10 in. silver gelatin print
- Holding Institution:
- Atlanta History Center