- Southline Press, Inc. Photographs
- 688 Club
- Kelly, Ken
- Southline Press, Inc. Photographs, Atlanta History Center
- Date of Original:
Women--Clothing and dress
Clothing and dress--1980-1990
688 Club (Atlanta, Ga.)
- United States, Georgia, Fulton County, Atlanta, 33.749, -84.38798
United States, Georgia, Atlanta, Spring Street, 33.772209, -84.388842
- View of Cathy Hendrix, 688 Club's Music Director, speaking on the phone inside an office on 688 Spring Street in downtown Atlanta, Georgia.
The 688 Club was an alternative music venue in Atlanta, Georgia, located at 688 Spring Street. It opened in May 1980 and it played host to hundreds of punk, new wave bands, closing in November 1986.
- Local Identifier:
- VIS 158.11.051
- Metadata URL:
- Rights Holder:
- This material is protected by copyright law. (Title 17, U.S. Code) Permission for use must be cleared through The Kenan Research Center at the Atlanta History Center. Licensing agreement may be required.
- Additional Rights Information:
- Please contact holding institution for information regarding use and copyright status.
- 5 x 7 in. silver gelatin print
- Holding Institution:
- Atlanta History Center