- Southline Press, Inc. Photographs
- First Baptist Church
- Southline Press, Inc. Photographs, Atlanta History Center
- Date of Original:
First Baptist Church (Atlanta, Ga.)
- United States, Georgia, Atlanta, Peachtree Street, 33.804803, -84.393633
United States, Georgia, Fulton County, Atlanta, 33.749, -84.38798
- View of the facade of the First Baptist Church at 754 Peachtree Street in Atlanta, Georgia,
The First Baptist Church, located at the corner of Peachtree and Cain (now Andrew Young International Boulevard) Streets in downtown Atlanta, Georgia, opened for services in 1906. The stone building was demolished in 1929.
- Local Identifier:
- VIS 158.09.06
- Metadata URL:
- Rights Holder:
- This material is protected by copyright law. (Title 17, U.S. Code) Permission for use must be cleared through The Kenan Research Center at the Atlanta History Center. Licensing agreement may be required.
- Additional Rights Information:
- Please contact holding institution for information regarding use and copyright status.
- 6 1/2 x 9 in. silver gelatin print
- Holding Institution:
- Atlanta History Center