- Southline Press, Inc. Photographs
- Big Bethel African Methodist Episcopal Church
- Southline Press, Inc. Photographs, Atlanta History Center
- Date of Original:
- Architectural elements--Georgia--Atlanta
Signs and signboards
Big Bethel African Methodist Episcopal Church (Atlanta, Ga.)
- United States, Georgia, Fulton County, Atlanta, 33.749, -84.38798
United States, Georgia, Fulton County, Atlanta, Auburn Avenue, 33.755509, -84.376596
- View of the facade of the Big Bethel African Methodist Episcopal Church from the street on Auburn Avenue in Atlanta, Georgia.
Big Bethel Church was founded in 1847. The current church was rebuilt in 1922 after the former church was destroyed by fire. The Church is located at 220 Auburn Avenue in Atlanta, Georgia
- Local Identifier:
- VIS 158.09.07
- Metadata URL:
- Rights Holder:
- This material is protected by copyright law. (Title 17, U.S. Code) Permission for use must be cleared through The Kenan Research Center at the Atlanta History Center. Licensing agreement may be required.
- Additional Rights Information:
- Please contact holding institution for information regarding use and copyright status.
- 6 1/2 x 9 in. silver gelatin print
- Holding Institution:
- Atlanta History Center