- Southline Press, Inc. Photographs
- Agnes Scott Hall
- Medlock, Susan
- Date of Original:
Universities and colleges--Georgia--Atlanta
Agnes Scott Hall (Decatur, Ga.)
- United States, Georgia, Decatur, East College Avenue, 33.773563, -84.285462
United States, Georgia, DeKalb County, Decatur, 33.77483, -84.29631
- Agnes Scott College. Agnes Scott Hall or "Main," as it is popularly called, built in 1891
View of Agnes Scott Hall on the campus of Agnes Scott College in Decatur, Georgia.
Decatur Female Seminary was established in 1889 as an an all girls' elementary school. The school was renamed Agnes Scott Institute after Agnes Irvine Scott in 1890, and was renamed Agnes Scott College in 1906.
- Local Identifier:
- VIS 158.10.01
- Metadata URL:
- IIIF manifest:
- Additional Rights Information:
- This material is protected by copyright law. (Title 17, U.S. Code) Permission for use must be cleared through The Kenan Research Center at the Atlanta History Center. Licensing agreement may be required.
- 5 x 7 in. silver gelatin print
- Original Collection:
- Southline Press, Inc. Photographs, Atlanta History Center
- Holding Institution:
- Atlanta History Center