- Southline Press, Inc. Photographs
- Omni International Complex
- Southline Press, Inc. Photographs, Atlanta History Center
- Date of Original:
CNN Center (Atlanta, Ga.)
Omni Coliseum (Atlanta, Ga.)
- United States, Georgia, Fulton County, Atlanta, 33.749, -84.38798
United States, Georgia, Fulton County, Atlanta, Marietta Street, 33.760312, -84.395055
- View of a large sculture of a child on a horse in front of the CNN headquarters in the Omni International Complex in Atlanta, Georgia.
The Omni Coliseum was built in 1972 and was an indoor arena hosting basketball and ice hockey. The Coliseum was part of a larger the Omni Complex which included the Omni Hotel, and is now known as CNN Center. In 1997 the Omni Coliseum was demolished and Philips Arena was constructed in its place in 1999.
- Local Identifier:
- VIS 158.08.04
- Metadata URL:
- Rights Holder:
- This material is protected by copyright law. (Title 17, U.S. Code) Permission for use must be cleared through The Kenan Research Center at the Atlanta History Center. Licensing agreement may be required.
- Additional Rights Information:
- Please contact holding institution for information regarding use and copyright status.
- 8 x 10 in. silver gelatin print
- Holding Institution:
- Atlanta History Center