- Southline Press, Inc. Photographs
- Atlanta Biltmore Hotel and Apartments
- Archambault, Charlie
- Southline Press, Inc. Photographs, Atlanta History Center
- Date of Original:
- Architectural elements--Georgia--Atlanta
Historic buildings--Conservation and restoration
Atlanta Biltmore Hotel and Biltmore Apartments (Atlanta, Ga.)
- United States, Georgia, Fulton County, Atlanta, 33.749, -84.38798
- View of the Atlanta Biltmore Hotel in Atlanta, Georgia.
The Atlanta Biltmore Hotel and Biltmore Apartments were built in 1924, developed by William Candler, son of Coca Cola executive Asa Candler; Holland Ball Judkins; and John McEntee Bowman. The hotel was once publicized as "The South's Supreme Hotel." The hotel building was gutted and transformed into office space in the late 1990s and is now listed on The National Register of Historic Places.
- Local Identifier:
- VIS 158.08.01
- Metadata URL:
- Rights Holder:
- This material is protected by copyright law. (Title 17, U.S. Code) Permission for use must be cleared through The Kenan Research Center at the Atlanta History Center. Licensing agreement may be required.
- Additional Rights Information:
- Please contact holding institution for information regarding use and copyright status.
- 7 x 10 in. silver gelatin print
- Holding Institution:
- Atlanta History Center